Brisk Iridium Performance Spark Plugs
- The ground electrode which is cut centred to centre electrode assures the suppression of flame extinguishing effect at cold starts and does not hinder the flame front propagation into combustion chamber.
- Special alloy which is alloyed by Yttrium reduces essentially the burnings of electrodes and enables the flashover from rather long edge by poor demand for a voltage supplied by ignition system.
- The Cooper core of ground electrode reduces the temperature by 100 C; thereby it increases a change interval to the value comparable with spark plugs equipped with two Platinum contacts.
- Iridium contact on the centre eletrode assures a long change interval.
- The space between reduced diameter of centre electrode and insulator tip enables a fast evaporation of fuel and prevents formation of soft combustion deposits on the insulator tip.
- The cylindrical ending of insulator tip enables very fast achievement of self cleaning temperature after engine start.
- The ceramics mass with high content of AI2O3 with increased dielectric strength.
- The cooper core of centre electrode increases the thermal conductivity and therefore it enables the insulator tip elongation by sufficient thermal value reserve of spark plug.
- The surface protection Zn/Ni extends the resistance to corrosion.
Results 13 - 19 of 19