Brisk Racing Iridium Premium+ Spark Plugs
IRIDIUM IS 6X HARDER & 8X STRONGER THAN PLATINUM:
- Iridium is extremely durable material that extends the spark plug lifetime by reducing spark plug gap erosion. Low Ignition Voltage Requirements, Makes For Easier Starts
Detail of Spark Gap
Spark Gap Detail
SPARK PLUG LOWER REQUIRED SUPPLIED IGNITION VOLTAGE:
- Makes your ignition system components (ignition module, ignition coil, ignition wires) last much longer.
- Is achieved by utilization of optimized diameter of the spark plug center electrode, along with sharp edges of the cut back ground electrode. This spark plug design is beneficial in applications where the stock ignition system is pushed to the limit in modified power applications, helping to eliminate the need to upgrade ignition coil. Spark Plug Lower Required Supplied Ignition Voltage is also beneficial for easier cold starts and operation under partially fouled spark plug condition caused by prolonged idling, A/F management problems or oil consumption. (Alcohol, E85, CNG, LPG , Propane.., etc)
IDEAL CHOICE AS LONG LASTING OEM SPARK PLUGS PERFORMANCE UPGRADE:
- Spark Plug Iridium contact on the copper cored center electrode assures a long change interval. Utilizing an Yttrium Alloy enriched ground strap with copper core, reduces the wearing down of electrodes, greatly increasing the lifespan of the spark plug by preserving the spark gap.
BRISK IRIDIUM HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUGS UTILIZE CUT BACK GROUND STRAP FOR MAXIMUM SPARK EXPOSURE:
- The spark plug ground electrode is cut-back to the center of the center electrode which maximizes spark exposure, this helps with cold starts and does not hinder the flame front propagation into combustion chamber.
BRISK IRIDIUM HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUGS UTILIZE DUAL COPPER CORE ELECTRODES FOR MORE ENERGY:
- Spark plug Copper core ground electrode provides better heat dissipation from the ground strap - reduces the temperature by about 100 C (212 degree F) which reduces the chance of pre-ignition and detonation, as well as reduce the ground strap hi-temperature burn-off and extending the service life of the spark plug.
- Copper is the 2nd best conductor of electricity, ensuring minimal loss of energy producing a very potent spark.
- Special ground strap construction, which is alloyed with Yttrium, reduces the wearing (burning off) of electrodes, and helps displace the accumulated heat more efficiently. Other Manufacturers implement a spot welded Platinum contact point on the ground strap electrode, which does not displace heat very effectively and can potentially lead to pre-ignition and or detonation.
BRISK IRIDIUM HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUG NICKLE / ZINC COATING PROVIDES SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION:
- The spark plug surface protection Zn/Ni extends the resistance to spark plug corrosion and helps prevent the spark plug from seizing in the cylinder head. The Zn/Ni surface coating is considered the best in the industry.
ADDITIONAL BRISK HIGH PERFORMANCE SPARK PLUGS FEATURES:
- Nickel/Zinc Coating Provides Superior Corrosion Protection
- The space between reduced diameter of centre electrode and insulator tip enables a fast evaporation of fuel and prevents formation of soft combustion deposits on the insulator tip of the spark plug.
- The cylindrical ending of spark plug insulator tip enables very fast achievement of spark plug self cleaning temperature after engine start.
- The ceramics mass with high content of AI2O3 with increased dielectric strength of the spark plug.
- The copper core of centre electrode increases the thermal conductivity and therefore it enables the insulator tip elongation by sufficient thermal value reserve of spark plug.
|PART NUMBER||CODE||ELECTRODE GAP||PLUG SEAT||HEX SIZE||THREAD REACH||THREAD DIAMETER||TORQUE SPEC|
|DOR15YIR-9||P1||0.9 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||22 mm (7/8")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|DR15YIR||P2||1.0 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|ER15YIR||P3||1.0 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||26.5mm (1 1/16")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|DR15YIR||P4||0.8 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|RR15YIR||P5||1.0 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||25 mm (1")||14 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|
|GR15YIR||P6||1.1 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||17.5mm (11/16")||14 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|
|DR17YIR||P7||1.0 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|MR14YIR-9||P8||0.9 mm||GASKET||14 mm (9/16")||26.5mm (1 1/16")||12 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|
|DR14YIR||P9||0.8 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|BR14YIR||P10||0.8 mm||GASKET||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||12 mm x 1.25||10.8-14.5 FT LBS|
|DR14BYIR||P22||0.8 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||19 mm (3/4")||14 mm x 1.25||18-21.5 FT LBS|
|RR15BYIR-3||P23||1.3 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||25 mm (1")||14 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|
|RR17BYIR-3||P24||1.3 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||25 mm (1")||14 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|
|GR17BYIR-3||P25||1.3 mm||TAPERED||16 mm (5/8")||17.5mm (11/16")||14 mm x 1.25||7.2-14.5 FT LBS|